Customer Service/Receptionist/Child Care
Suzanne V. Lawler
2025 Main Street, Columbia, SC 29201 (803) 363-6254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Patience, attentiveness, strong communication skills, knowledge of product, ability to use positive language, acting skills, time management, ability to “read” customers, A calming presence, Goal Oriented Focus, Ability to handle surprises, Persuasion skills, Tenacity, closing ability, typing and data entry skills and willingness to learn!
2004-2011 Joseph Duc Charleston, SC
- Plan, arrange and serve meals and carry out other cleaning duties.
- Oversee and care for clients in employer’s home and lived at employer’s residence.
- Kept records of everyday activities and arranged appointments for clients
2000-2004 SCE&G Charleston, SC
Customer Relations Specialist
- Investigated customer complaints concerning bills, credit and service, discussed credit history and set-up payment arrangements.
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on telephone. Maintained high standards of excellence in customer service.
- Display time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
1999-2000 Trident Technical College Charleston, SC
Administered college placement exams.
- Applied the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Use effective approach to handle telephone task like call transfer, taking messages, call backs, hold, interruptions and unintentional disconnects
1996-1998 Joseph Land Group Charleston, SC
Account Executive/Safety Compliance Coordinator
Perfomed calculating, posting and verifying duties to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- Computed and recorded charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges
- Typed vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and others records, using
typewriter or computer.
1993-1996 Trident Technical College Charleston, SC
Certificate -Microcomputer Business Applications
1980 St Andrews High School Charleston, SC
High School Diploma
References : Furnished upon request