Administrative Assistant, Front Desk Receptionist, Customer Service
620 Bluff Pointe
Columbia, SC 29212
Summary of Qualifications
Diligent and detail oriented business professional with a solid background in administrative work, medical office, customer service, and travel. Proficient in all aspects of a business office. Exceptional at building client relationships and delivering excellent customer service. Extremely self-motivated, hard working and thrives in a fast paced environment. Possesses excellent work and business ethics. Expert in travel arrangements, meeting and event planning. Well versed in day-to-day operations of a business office.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Peachtree Accounting Software
- Apollo and Sabre Travel Software
- Sycle & Hear Form Software
- Mosiaq Medical Software
- Office equipment including: Fax, Scan, Copy, Credit Card Machine, Electronic Banking
- Well versed in managing calendars, databases, banking & mailings.
- Excels in written & oral communication.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Works well independently or as part of a team.
- Extremely proficient in meeting and event planning for up to 600 persons.
- Well skilled at working with highly sensitive matters and materials.
- Excels at multi tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced office.
- Knowledgeable in accounting.
- Handles Human Resource responsibilities including insurance, workman’s compensation, payroll reporting, and training personnel in policy & procedures of company.
Customer Service Skills
- Excellent problem resolution and listening skills.
- Well versed in triaging situations, obtaining solutions and follow through.
- Positive and resourceful while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
Medical Office Assistant/Patient Service Coordinator
- Well versed at multi tasking in a fast paced in a highly stressful Medical Office
- Check in and out of patients, scheduling follow up appointments
- Scheduling specialty testing (CT, Biopsy, MRI’s, etc.)
- Obtaining authorizations from HMO’s for specialty testing both online and written, including researching EMR’s to find data to support testing.
- Updating Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and paper charts with 100% accuracy.
- Payment collection, mail distribution, answering phones, and triaging situations.
- Working with physicians, office personal and administration to provide the best possible service to patients.
- Responsible for managing over 800 patients.
- Providing compassionate care to patients
Travel, Tourism and Event Planning
- Exceptional customer service for retail and commercial accounts ranging in size from six to seven hundred travelers per account, working in a call center as well as a walk in office.
- Excels in travel arrangements both domestic and international including: air travel, complex pricing and ticketing, all forms of ground transportation, hotel accommodations, cruises, land packages, meeting planning and international documentation.
- Manages travel emergencies while travelers are enroute in an efficient and timely manner. Excellent problem resolution and advocator for clients with suppliers.
- Successfully chaired and sub chaired events ranging from small to 600+ person events with budgets of approximately $25,000.
- Excels at fundraising through events and direct marketing approach.
- Knowledgeable in building and maintaining websites and business blogs
- Marketing E-Commerce Company
Lori’s Travel Service, Rochester NY
Inside Sales, domestic & international 2012-2013
Outside Sales/Travel Consultant
After hours call center backup, outside sales travel agent for retail & corporate
Pluta Cancer Center, Rochester NY
Medical Office Assistant 2011-2012
Providing office assistance in a medical office setting
Hear For You, Albany NY
Patient Service Coordinator 2009-2011
Administrative, office/operations management and customer service skills servicing over 500 patients
Town & Country Travel, Pittsford NY
Corporate Travel Consultant 2006-2009
Customer service & travel consultant for corporate travel department
Sixth Floor Designs, Webster, NY
Owner/ Artist 1999-Present
Management, E-Commerce & marketing for jewelry/mixed media art business
Henninger & Horn Inc., Rochester, NY
Administrative Assistant 1993-2003
Office Manager/Project Manager
Administrative, Customer Service and Office Management Skills
Nazareth Academy, Rochester NY Regents: Business
Monroe Community College Hotel Management
& Event Planning
- Gilda’s Club of Rochester-instructor/help with jewelry and art classes
- Lifetime Care- Hospice Division-Advocacy Program, Hildebrandt Center
- Fairport Central Schools-fund raising, event planning & secretarial
- Assumption Church, Fairport NY-instructor religious classes & misc. help