RAY LEE JACOBS
4029 Trenholm Rd. Columbia, SC 29201
PHONE: (910) 274-5885 E-MAIL: RayLeeJacobs@yahoo.com
To obtain a position in a reputable organization where I can utilize my skills in operating CNC machinery and exceptional knowledge in manufacturing procedures.
CDB Corporation – CNC Machinist Operator April 1, 1998 - July 27, 2013
• Responsible for machine set up, tool settings and on CNC machines to produce high quality ceramic orthodontic dental brackets.
• Checked quality control on all manufactured products to ensure that specs on all work matched blueprints and the tolerances were no greater than .001- .003.
• Experience with hand gauges, calibers, dial indicators, and knowledge of reindicators.
• Performed preventive maintenance.
• Maintained a daily log of production and documentation.
• Maintained a clean and safe work environment according to OSHA guidelines.
• Shift Leader for night shift for a period of time.
• Trained new employees to operate and run CNC machines
University of North Carolina Pembroke – Printing Technician
January 2014 - Aug- 2014
• Operate all printing and binding machines.
• Produce all wide format printing projects from start to finish product.
• Maintain accuracy and print quality.
• Distribute all printed materials to customers.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Basic computer operations skills (Windows)
• Proven ability to follow instructions
• Basic math skills
• Excellent communications skills
Penn Foster High School High School Diploma
Robeson Community College 101 Career Readiness Certification - Fall 2013 Midlands Technical Community College Machine Tool Technology - Currently enrolled
Available upon request.