Customer Service/IT/Income Taxes/Evaluations/Exam Proctor
Seasoned Information Technology Professional with experience in programing, computer building and testing and call center and in-person technical support. Manages multiple projects with an attention to detail, accuracy and timely completionCommunicates with diverse groups while maintaining a professional manner and image.
Customer and Personal Service
- Greet, receive, and assisted all visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Answer, screen, and direct all inbound calls.
- Performed callbacks with customers if issue could not be resolved on first contact.
- Interacted with customers to answer inquiries about computers, internet equipment, software, or billing and provide solutions.
- Gained great feedback and reviews from customers.
- Resolved internet or other technical issues for clients and communicated challenging information in understandable terms.
- Answered inquiries for and provided support and resolutions for handheld computers with GPS Systems, printers and desktop computers with networks.
- Performed various cabling task.
- Performed Help Desk duties such as updating Remedy software with resolutions and issues, recording interactions with customers, ordering customer’s cables and equipment, and setting-up email client.
- Discovered and developed quicker and sure resolution procedures.
- Setup, uninstalled, cleared, and installed handheld and desktop computers and software.
- Gained 100% success rates on monitors.
- Develop, maintain, modify, test and debug computer software.
Administrative and Supervisory
- Utilize computer software to build reports and retrieve employee information.
- Complete daily logs and reports. Performed password resets.
- Supervised Help Desk staff.
- Trained employees on procedures and methods for troubleshooting and resolutions.
- Developed, emailed, printed, scanned, copied and mailed documents utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Scheduled appointments.
- Resolved matters with computer, computer software, computer hardware and peripherals.
- Utilized the internet for research, potential clients search and to retrieve and send the clients’ information.
Hardware: IBM Mainframe, AS/400, IBM/IBM Compatible PC.
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7.
Software: Remedy, Outlook, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome, TSO, Panvelet, SDSF, Roscoe, ADS, Expediator, Xpeditor/Cics, Endevor, IDMS, ILD, OLQ, QMF, ADA/A, DB2, CICS, VSam, ISAM, LISP, DBase III, Access, WordPerfect, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EMC2, MS Internet Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, CRM, Salesforce.
Languages: COBOL, COBOL II, Assembly, JCL, CL, SQL, Basic, EasyTrieve, ADS/O, Prolog, C, Micro Focus COBOL, MS-DOS, VB.NET, HTML, C++.Brenda K. BosticPost Office Box 25232 – Columbia, South Carolina 29224 | email@example.com
- Independent Contractor, Columbia, South Carolina 2006 – Present
- Andrews International, Columbia, South Carolina 2008 – 2012
- Proservicetechs.Com, Tampa, Florida 2008 – 2010
- United States Census Bureau, Columbia, South Carolina 2009 – 2009
- Omni Capital Funding, Columbia, South Carolina 2003 – 2007
- Associate of Science in Computer Technology
- BusinessApplications Certificate